Funding may be available to clubs and groups through the following schemes:
- Dormant Account Funding – Community Sports and Physical Activity Hubs.
- Club Training / Development.
- National Grant Scheme for Sports & Physical Activity for Older People.
- Sports Capital Programme
- Youth Sport & Physical Activity Grants
Other Grant Schemes
You may be eligible! If you are a club or community group struggling to get your endeavour off the ground, check out the following schemes. You may be able to obtain funding for your particular project.
- Tesco for Schools and Clubs: www.tesco.ie
- Community Grants: www.j4bgrants.ie
- The Community Foundation for Ireland: www.foundation.ie
- FAI – funding support for Community and Voluntary Groups: www.fai.ie
- Sugradh Ireland: www.sugradh.org
- Roscommon Leader Partnership: http://www.rosleaderpartnership.ie/?pagid=lecp